Engility delivers innovative solutions to critical challenges facing the nation and the world. As a premier provider of integrated services for the U.S. government, we support the Department of Defense, intelligence community, space communities, federal civilian agencies and international customers. Engility is dedicated to making lives better, safer and more secure. Description:
Engility is seeking a Systems Engineer-Entry Level to join a dynamic and engaging team that brings out the best of your technical skills while defending American warfighters. Our highly trained technical team provides launch, Information Assurance/Cybersecurity, and systems engineering support of the MILSATCOM Analysis, Systems Integration, and Engineering Services (MASIES) in El Segundo, California.
Provide systems engineering support in our El Segundo office to develop and maintain the enterprise and program technical requirements baseline, including program system specifications and interface requirements Manage the enterprise and program technical requirements Ensure traceability of requirements to program system specifications and interface requirements Interface with stakeholders and external customers to coordinate requirements changes Design and develop Engineering models of satellite communications systems with algorithms and process flows Coordinate and perform Engineering analysis using satellite communications engineering tools and analysis utilities Qualifications:
- 1 years work in a collaborative team environment developing technical baseline or using engineering applications and simulation models
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or equivalent experience
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Master's Degree or higher with communication systems emphasis
- Experience with space or aeronautical systems engineering & integration programs and projects
- Experience with communication satellite/terminal performance analyses, link budgets and interfaces
- Experience with military satellite communication
Engility Corporation is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. U.S. citizenship is required for most positions. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statements, please click here . Department: