Engility is seeking an Entry-Level Systems Engineer to join a dynamic engaging team that brings out the best of your technical skills while defending American warfighters. Our highly trained technical team provides launch, Information Assurance/Cybersecurity, and systems engineering support of the MILSATCOM Analysis, Systems Integration, and Engineering Services (MASIES) in El Segundo, California.
Typical Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide systems engineering support in our El Segundo office to develop and maintain the enterprise and program technical requirements baseline, including program system specifications and interface requirements
- Manage the enterprise and program technical requirements
- Ensure traceability of requirements to program system specifications and interface requirements
- Interface with stakeholders and external customers to coordinate requirements changes
- Design and develop Engineering models of satellite communications systems with algorithms and process flows
- Coordinate and perform Engineering analysis using satellite communications engineering tools and analysis utilities
- 1+ years work in a collaborative team environment developing technical baseline or using engineering applications and simulation models
- Bachelor's degree in technical field or equivalent experience
- US Citizenship and the ability to obtain a clearance is required to be considered for this position.
- Master's Degree or higher with communication systems emphasis
- Experience with space or aeronautical systems engineering & integration programs and projects
- Experience with communication satellite/terminal performance analyses, link budgets and interfaces
- Experience with military satellite communication