Job Title: Systems Engineer II
Duration: 7+ months(+extension)
- Designs, develops, supports, and maintains the organization's systems infrastructure, including the implementation and design of hardware and software.
- Reviews previous documents and prepares up-to-date documents/modes/reports to meet consumer requests.
- Performs end-user support.
Required Skills :
- 4+ years of experience with SQL (BigQuery and MySQL is a plus)
- Ability to take vague requirements and transform them into concise deliverables
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and a fast-paced environment
- Strong working knowledge of Python is a plus
- Expertise in data governance, cataloging, and analytics data management
- Experience in preparing data sets and reports in support of more complex analysis
- Prior experience at a tech company in risk is a plus
Education (if required) :
- Bachelor's Degree in Quantitative Field (Analytics, Math,
ManpowerGroup is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)