Position Title: Systems Engineer - DeltaV
Work Location: Baltimore, MD
Work environment (private office?, cube?, high rise office building?): Office Building / Possible Remote
Who does this position report to? Director of Engineering
Why is this position open? Company is opening up new office locations.
Size of department: 15+
Projects involved with: This is an awesome opportunity to join a very well established company as they open up new offices across the tri-state area. This opportunity will require you to create custom process control and automation systems for the following fields (life sciences, food and beverage, and consumer products)
Responsibilities: The successful candidate will be responsible for creating custom process control and automation systems for clients. You will work alongside the project team developing system architectures, designs and specifications, program, testing, debugging, and startup the PLC, SCADA/HMI and MES systems that the team designs.
- DeltaV Develop Lifecycle experience (Requirement, testing, programming)
- 2-5 years as a Controls/Automation engineering or industrial control system programmer
- Allen Bradley Logix of PLC experience
- Experience with PLC brands such as Siemens, GE, etc
- Rockwell FactoryTalk ViewSE a must
- Experience with inductive automation ignition
- Experience with Historian products such as OSI Pi, FT Historian, etc
- Experience with SQL database design and development (MS SQL or MySQL)
- Experience with Python, Java, .Net, and C#
- Knowledge of Web portal, dashboard development and reporting
- Testing and developing of factory and site test documents meeting GAMP requirements
- Experience in the following startup, commissioning, and deployment of systems into production environments
- Undergrad degree in computer, electrical, mechanical, chemical or other engineering discipline
Selling point of the job: This is a very well established company with clients across many landscapes. They are growing and looking to expand opening offices across the Tri-State area.
Work Hours and Schedule: Standard Business Hours
Is there travel involved? If so how much? Must be able to travel to client sites when required
Dress code: Business Casual
Target Start Date: ASAP
Aavalar Consulting is a trusted technology staffing partner that helps technology leaders connect with and deploy in-demand, skilled IT and Engineering professionals at client sites across the Mid-Atlantic region. Since 1999, Aavalar Consulting has built an award-winning reputation with over one hundred of the most innovative Fortune 500 and mid-market companies to deliver substantial value through a broad set of technology consulting and IT staffing services that include: Staff Augmentation, Interim Technology Executives, and Search and Recruitment for IT and Engineering.