Systems Engineer - Healthcare DC, Washington 20571 Security Clearance:
U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder Skills: VHA, Software Engineering, Gap Analysis, Systems Engineering, Organizational Studies
We are seeking a Systems Engineer to work in support or a federal government program. Duties/Responsibilities:
- Conducting organizational studies that specifically assess and analyze current organizational states and management systems
- Performing gap analyses of differences between current and targeted states, including findings and recommendations
- Integrating acceptable VHA methods to support the process of recommending, implementing, and sustaining improvements
- Employing a proven systematic method for collecting, analyzing, and leveraging information to evaluate healthcare processes for effectiveness and efficiency
- Conducting studies in support of healthcare system redesign and studying the potential transference of business processes into an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) environment
- U.S. Citizen or Green Card Holder
- Eligibility to obtain Veterans Administration (VA) suitability approval to access agency computer systems and facilities required to start work; current VA credentials preferred
- Bachelor's degree is required, degree in Systems Engineering, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or related discipline
- 4+ years of related experience using a systems engineering approach to conduct organizational studies
- Experience supporting VA or a federal government health-related program is a plus
- Experience performing gap analyses and subsequently making recommendations based on findings
- Experience overseeing all aspects of organizational projects and studying existing systems to ensure optimal performance
- Ability to clearly communicate and exchange information with co-workers, teammates, stakeholders, and other personnel, as required
- Proficiency working across the Microsoft Office Suite, including Excel
Tallon Recruiting and Staffing provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
We comply with Form I-9 identity and legal work authorization requirements and utilize E-Verify for Employment Eligibility Verification in accordance the Immigration Reform and Control Act of 1986 (IRCA).
Individuals with disabilities who need assistance with the application process can reach us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 571-333-2151.
For more information please visit us at www.tallonrs.com .