Systems Engineer - Identity & Access Management Location:
Orlando, FL Duration:
Direct Hire Compensation:
$110k-$115k base with a 8% bonus Work Requirements:
Authorized to Work in the US Overview:
TekPartners has some of the most sought after Information Technology positions available. As a reputable company in the IT staffing industry, you can trust us to place you in the right position. We currently have an opportunity for a Systems Engineer - Identity & Access Management role in Orlando, Florida. Skillset:
This position will be responsible in maintaining, developing and updating automation tools and scripts (both customized and off-the shelf) that are primarily written in PowerShell, VB-Net, and SQL, that manage applicant access for 170,000+ individual users
Here are some things to consider when reviewing candidates for this position:
- Candidates should have at least 5 years' experience with IDM Engineering and building Access Management Platforms and Solutions
- Strong programming experience in C, C++, Java, Java Script, JSON, Scripting, VB.net, SQL
- Experience with Single Service Sign On (SS) w/ CA Siteminder
- Experience with Multifactor Authentication and Federation -CA Advanced Authentication
- Experience working in an enterprise environment with Incident Management, Change Management, and SOX controls
- Will consider work experience in lieu of education
- -Foundational knowledge of Identity Management technologies such as SailPoint, PingID, Okta, Microsoft MIM, SSO, Federation, ADFS, SAML, OAuth, OpenID
Desired candidate would be that of a person who has worked for a mid-size company that has worked with in-house custom scripts that is looking to grow and take on additional responsibilities.
All candidates should have work authorization for the United States.
All of our positions would require for the individual to work on-site for we are not set up to work remotely. About TekPartners:
TekPartners is one of the fastest growing private staffing firms in the United States. We are a premier provider of highly qualified IT talent, Workforce Solutions and Business Intelligence Solutions to many enterprise organizations across the nation. As experts in the industry, our team continues to match proven talent to the right job opportunity every day.
TekPartners is an Equal Opportunity Employer.