Support and work closely with a Lead Systems Engineer (LSE) supporting a customer PMO and/or the Integration System Engineer (ISE) assigned to customer's program. Perform a wide variety of systems engineering activities and producing system engineering documentation that fully supports program standup and execution, including, as needed, required acquisition milestone decision technical documentation. Responsibilities include:
QualificationsIndividual Capabilities/Experience Required:
- Working with multiple organizations to develop formal validated mission and capability needs, and defining the requirements that meet these needs;
- Developing, documenting and/or analyzing operational and system architectures in standard frameworks (e.g., DoDAF, MoDAF, UAF);
- Drafting capability needs (CN), creating thread views, and mission use cases; defining mission outcomes and measures of success; evaluating capabilities threads and providing assessment responses and feedback.
- Working with LSE and/or ISE and the customer organizations on the development of short and long term acquisition strategies.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 15 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 19 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Broad experience in systems engineering disciplines, specifically requirements development, architecture, system of system integration and architecture, test plan development, mission use case and thread analysis and engineering.
- Demonstrated experience in cross-program /cross-organization integration; ability to work constructively and successfully with diverse stakeholders to resolve mission and technical issues is critical.
- Be a self-starter, have a high level of attention to detail, and possess excellent oral and written communications skills, and be proficient with Microsoft Office Tools.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
- Experience in cyber-related missions and capabilities
- Experience with big date analytics
- Background in computer science
- Familiarity with C2S platform
- Architecture Tool expertise (e.g., System Architect, Cameo).
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)