Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Provide system engineering support to the Operations Directorate on the analysis and management of the high-level end-to-end requirements process. The SE4 will be responsible for coordinating all activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance of the high-level end-to-end requirements process to include the following: Capabilities Integration and Planning Process; Planning, Programming, Budget, and Execution (from a requirements perspective); Technology Transition and Decommission Processes. Qualifications Individual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Candidate Must have:
- Bachelor's degree in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 10 years of general systems engineering experience, a Master's degree or PhD in a qualified engineering field or a related discipline from an accredited college or university with a minimum of 8 years of general systems engineering experience, or a high school diploma or GED with a minimum of 14 years of general systems engineering experience.
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Familiarity with the requirements management process from the beginning to the end.
- Good analytical skills.
- Ability to work independently and in groups to complete tasks in a timely manner.
- Able to work with top-level government management and to work as a team member.
- Ability to prioritize projects/tasks based on government requirements.
- Ability to break down complex problems and offer solutions and or recommendations for a way forward.
- Ability to create process and or procedure documents. (i.e.Flow charts, Check list, SOPs, etc.)
- Ability to manage multiple projects.
- Knowledge and understanding of customer's overall mission areas.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
- Experience with IC industry and customer.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and diplomacy. Strong in writing and communication skills.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO
Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).