· Design and implement new solution infrastructure. Convert legacy Windows environment to Redhat Linux infrastructure hosted in AWS Cloud.
· Must also be highly in skilled in networking in order to implement and manage Alternative Work Site (AWS) and COOP sites for emergency operations.
· The Senior Systems Engineer will perform duties like assessing the company's business needs with CTO, coordinating system development tasks, analyzing solutions feasibility and handling documentation including updating knowledge base articles, Standard Operating Procedures, and System documentation as well as develop and maintain a documentation repository on Sharepoint to facilitate dissemination of documents.
· 15 years’ experience implementing and managing VM environment.
· Expert knowledge of Windows AD infrastructure.
· 10+ years working with Netapp appliance solution.
· 10+ years implementing networking and synchronizing multi-site network.
· 10+ Years in RedHat Linux, OEL Linux
· Active Secret Clearance with the ability to obtain a Top Secret Clearance
· Ability to travel Internationally on average two weeks a year
Position: Systems Engineer - SME
Category: Information Technology
LocationName: Washington, DC
EducationLevel: Associate's Degree