Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
Assists mission organizations and data architecture teams in developing logical and conceptual data models that are crafted using a local model methodology. This methodology guides the creation of supporting UML class diagrams. These UML based models will be the source for mission physical models and associated exchange formats.
Specific duties include:
- Analyzing customer requirements in order to produce and maintain artifacts such as Logical Data Models (LDM), Data Element Dictionaries (DED), model release documentation, and data mappings.
- Representing business and mission concepts, their definitions, properties, and relationships via modeling.
- Collaborating with data modelers within the organization and from other organizations to develop data models of common concern.
- Aligning domain models and mission models with each other and with enterprise models.
- Coordinating, meeting, and holding technical peer reviews with subject matter experts and stakeholders to discuss modeling requirements and perform model validation.
- Producing models to support the mapping of data in legacy data formats and data stores to modern formats and enterprise data stores.
Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.QualificationsIndividual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Twenty (20) years' experience in data or systems engineering in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required. Bachelor's degree in technical field or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Two (2) to five (5) years of experience using CASE tools for model development to include either proprietary tools (ERWin, ERStudio, PowerDesigner) or FOSS tools (ArgoUML).
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of customers.
- Willing to learn new technologies and maintain and develop technical currency
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)