Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
Provide systems engineering support to the customer high-level end-to-end IT requirements process. The contractor shall coordinate all activities pertaining to the development, documentation and maintenance of customer's high level end-to-end IT requirements.
Evaluate and manage the current requirements and processes, and propose changes to enable the customer's corporate decision making processes. The contractor shall be responsible for the documentation, evolution, maintenance and publication of the Capabilities Satisfaction processes. The contractor shall assist in the governance, development, documentation and review of processes as directed by the customer.
Additionally, the contractor shall support the customer with tracking and reporting of Mission Need (MN) data, metrics, and reports as required in preparation for board meetings, Senior Leadership actions, etc. The SE will have primary responsibility for the creation, configuration and maintenance of SharePoint projects across several instances; schemas and workflows across multiple projects and the management of Users' accounts, groups, and permission schemes. They will be expected to research and implement SharePoint best practices; train staff on SharePoint and navigating projects and spaces; provide administration and maintenance support of SharePoint-enabled solutions; manage web environment design; perform tests and QA of websites and web applications; and manage the structure and content, relying heavily on graphics and design.QualificationsIndividual Capabilities/Experience Required:
Individual Capabilities/Experience Desired:
- Bachelor's degree or advanced degree in computer science, information systems, engineering or other related discipline plus at least 10 years of systems engineering experience. A Master's degree or PhD may be substituted for two years of experience. A high school diploma or GED plus 14 years of systems engineering experience would also be acceptable.
- Three or more years of recent experience in writing and managing functional requirements.
- A minimum of three years' successful recent experience with requirements development and documentation for system engineering processes and procedures.
- Position requires TS/SCI clearance with polygraph
- Excellent writing skills.
- Metrics experience to include ability to use automation to generate effective reports, dashboards, and metrics that can be effectively used by Senior Leadership to make decisions and provide real-time tracking and reporting of MN operational status.
- Ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with customers.
- Demonstrated customer interface experience in eliciting technical requirements.
- Use of Visio, PowerPoint, or other presentation software to develop clear graphical representations.
- Good analytic, problem definition/identification, problem solving/mitigation skills.
- Experience working on project development from requirements definition to deployment.
- Process engineering experience.
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)