Novus Global Solutions is an NJ based professional services firm focused on driving consulting jobs back into the US. Novus has a unique anti-offshore model that has been recognized and accepted by many businesses in 4 continents and 9 countries.
Novus is highly specialized in SAP, JAVA, Microsoft, Custom development and Management consulting and works directly with our customers to deliver consulting excellence. At Novus, you can have a challenging career that fosters your growth and ensures a positive impact on the environment. Novus is specialized on business intelligence and provides architectural as well as business solutions to its customers spread across all known industries.
Novus is currently looking for a Windows Architect :
- Must have 10+ years’ experience in IT with 10 years of Architecture
- Must have 7+ years of designing and working with Windows Server operating systems and Active Directory
- Architect, Design and Implement Enterprise scale Windows Server 2012-2016 Active Directory and core Windows infrastructure components such as IIS, DNS, ADFS, DFS, PKI, Single Sign On, Malware detection for on-premise and cloud platforms. Windows Desktop Operating System Architecture Design and Deployment.
- Automation/scripting and systems support activities, including system integration and monitoring.
- Provide Strategic and tactical direction to projects including planning, prioritization, and technology evaluation.
- Ensure operating system and Windows infrastructure technical standards are developed, deployed, and maintained.
- Create and maintain documentation of systems processes and procedures
- Serve as a mentor for Tier 2 support teams.
- Identify opportunities for infrastructure and process improvements. Assess new technologies. Architect and implement POC's and production implementations.
- Work with customers and development teams to ensure system configurations are in compliance with corporate policies and control standards.
- Work with other team members to identify and suggest service improvements and/or new technology solutions.
- Function as a liaison between Operations and other teams within the company, which may include direct or indirect contact with our customers.
- Experience required.
- Demonstrated experience utilizing verbal and written communication and conversation skills
- Proven success utilizing documentation skills
- Proven knowledge of advanced Perl and Shell scripting skills
- Demonstrated understanding of enterprise networks
- 2 or more years’ experience in leading cross-functional teams in architecting technology solutions to meet business objective
- Windows Certifications a plus
- Knowledge of hosting/SaaS/PaaS environments focusing on systems performance and high availability.
- Strong system and infrastructure design skills, especially as related to Active Directory.
- Extensive knowledge of Windows OS 2008R2, 2012 & 2016 in a global enterprise environment.
- Strong Experience in scripting/automation using Powershell. Experience in other languages such as Python, Ruby, Java Script preferred.
- Windows 7 and Windows 10 Desktop experience.
- Knowledge of the following technology areas:
- Good knowledge of TCP/IP, Layer2 & 3 Network, storage, security compliance and virtualization technology.
- Understanding of networking concepts as they apply in an enterprise-class Data Center.
- Active Directory (user and computer management, Group Policy).
- Large scale DNS Infrastructure
- Web Server technologies (IIS, Apache).
- Cloud integration experience preferred – AWS and/or Azure.
- Application of and adherence to industry and best-practice standard in regards to security as it applies to core technologies.
- Working knowledge of IT Service Management Framework and/or ITIL concepts and practices.
- Analytical skills necessary to ensure assignments are implemented in a clear, controlled, anticipated fashion.
- Ability to quickly learn about procedures and technologies for systems and applications and to apply new knowledge in large scale environments.
- Demonstrated clear and professional written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience in creating process and procedural documentation; technical and non-technical coaching experience preferred.
- Work effectively with all levels of company staff; must be a self-starter, and work well in a team environment.
- Preferred MCSE/MCSA Certification
Please submit with your updated resume in word, expected hourly rate or salary, availability to start and a link to your linked in profile.
Novus is an equal opportunity employer and is looking for candidates to join their team as employees. All candidates must be legally allowed to work in the US.