This position will report directly to the VP of Engineering. Main responsibilities include but are not limited to:
1. Provide technical escalation (ie. Tier 2 to Tier 3) for our Managed Services support team
2. Perform new technology installations for our managed clients
3. Follow and contribute to best practices, operational procedures and documentation
4. Perform growth analysis and capacity planning.
5. Review current systems and makes technical/process recommendations for improving efficiency.
6. Install and debug new and/or upgraded software on server and client platforms.
7. Troubleshoot networks, systems, and applications to identify and correct problems.
8. Stay up to date with technology. Contribute ideas re: new hardware, software, solutions and present analysis to management.
9. Function as part of a fast-paced, customer service oriented team and perform effectively as an independent producer.
The position must have or demonstrate the ability to quickly apply strong technical knowledge and experience on solutions our customers use. In addition, must be able to process information quickly while adhering to scope of work and budget to achieve overall profitability and efficiency. The duties listed above are intended only as illustrations of the various types of work that may be performed. The omission of specific statements of duties does not exclude them from the position if the work is similar, related or a logical assignment.
**There will be a hand written test and then a lab test for candidates that progress in the interview process**
1. 4+ Years experience maintaining, deploying and supporting application and network services such as Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, SMB, SNMP, email, virtual private networks and firewalls.
2. 4+ Years experience managing, deploying and supporting group policies, NTFS file permissions, network shares, and multi-location environments.
3. 4+ Years experience in an MSP or comparable service provider role performing implementation and support tickets
4. 3+ Years experience with Microsoft Hyper-V and vmWare ESX / ESXi
5. 3+ Years experience with design, configuration and management of Layer 2/3
6. 4+ Years experience with the MSP industry solutions and products, specifically Connectwise and Kaseya will increase your chances of employment
5471 Kearny Villa RoadSuite 30, 0 San Diego, CA, 92117Contact