Job Title: Sr. Software Developer
Description: From preliminary business requirements and solution architectures, conducts feasibility analysis and uses comprehensive technical knowledge, creativity and judgment in exploring possible high-level solution designs.
- Produces software designs to meet complex requirements within time and cost constraints.
- Ensures technical documentation reflects changes to application functionality or implementation choices. Plans, conducts, and supervises assignments.
- Reviews progress and results and communicates with management. Leverages team skills for successful project completion.
- Leads system design, applying established and emerging software engineering best practices and design patterns.
- Balances between robustness and speed/cost considerations, optimizing based on what’s appropriate for the solution domain.
- Writes application code at a high level of productivity, defines logical and physical data structures, builds reports, and provides automation scripts.
- Plans overall documentation needs and provides technical documentation relating to system design, application deployment planning, and production support requirements.
- Drives quality best practices including design reviews, unit testing, code reviews, and continuous integration to ensure a defect-free delivery.
- Maintains consistency and encourages improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field and ten (10) years software design and development experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- 5 years’ experience with C#, RESTful Web Services (WCF, WebAPI), Windows Services, and WPF with MVVM strongly desired.
- Experience working with an OCR SDK is a plus.
- Experience serving as a team lead is a plus.