Atrilogy Solutions Group is searching for a Systems Engineer
who will be involved in the installation, securing, and support of System/Server communications and all related components including complex enterprise server and storage systems. The successful candidate will follow standards-based practices and procedures in analyzing complex problems and troubleshooting/resolving problems related to the IT infrastructure and System/Server security. This individual will work closely with other team members to resolve problems that have been escalated for senior level support. Experience in Windows Servers, VMware and System Migrations is required. This is a Full Time / Direct hire opportunity located in Phoenix, AZ. POSITION SNAPSHOT:
Position: Systems Engineer
Position Type: Full Time / Direct Hire
Location Phoenix, AZ (North Phoenix)
Target Salary: Depending on experience
Position Availability: Immediate Essential Functions:
- Performs the design, installation/implementation, migration, configuration and documentation of various IT technologies such as SAN, Backups, and enterprise systems.
- Provides System/Server engineering and documentation as it relates to the IT and security infrastructure.
- Works on various projects related to evaluating, testing, and deployment of new System/Server and security technology.
- Interfaces with and supports different areas of IT (Software Development, Network, and IT Support) during project requirements gathering, design, implementation, documentation, and audit.
- Works on various projects related to evaluating, testing, and deployment of new software systems/technology
Education / Experience
- Advanced knowledge of systems maintenance, patching and Change Management processes.
- Advanced knowledge System/Server technologies including VMWare, Microsoft, Nimbel Storage, Avamar Backup methodologies, Linux, and Disaster Recovery processes.
- Advanced knowledge of Metaframe systems.
- Advanced knowledge of networking technology and concepts.
- Proficient in one or more scripting languages. (e.g. PowerShell, Python, etc.)
- Advanced knowledge of Active Directory and Microsoft BackOffice products.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Exchange and Skype
- Ability to provide flexible and adaptable work schedules.
- Strong organization, planning and prioritization skills.
- Multi-tasking and Time Management Skills; thrives in a fast-paced, changing environment where deadlines are essential.
- Proficient in computer software applications including Word, Excel, Power Point, SharePoint, Project, Visio
- Ability to demonstrate high integrity, develop strong working relationships and build trust and confidence among peers and management.
- High School diploma or GED required. BS in IT field preferred.
- MCSE (or equivalent level certification) highly preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in IT field.
- 5 years experiences as Systems Administration and/or Engineering.
- 2 years Citrix administration in enterprise environment.
- Prior experience working in Azure.
For immediate consideration please submit your resume in Word format, along with daytime contact information. LOCAL CANDIDATES ONLY PLEASE
unless you are willing to relocate yourself at your own expense. All submittals will be treated confidentially. Selected candidate may be asked to pass a comprehensive background, credit and/or drug screening. Principals only, no third parties please.
Established in 2000, Atrilogy Solutions Group, Inc. provides organizations of all sizes with high-quality, cost-effective information technology (IT), business process and health care consulting and staffing services. Our industry-leading service model combines experienced project managers with seasoned technical and functional consultants to eliminate client uncertainty and deliver superior value and results.
Clients turn to Atrilogy for expertise in:
- IT staffing and placement (Project Managers, Agile/Scrum Masters, Business Analysts, DBA's, Software Engineers, Mobile Developers (iOS, Android), DevOps, Automation, QA, Systems & Network Engineers, Cyber Security / Information Security Specialists)
- All major ERP & CRM packages (including Oracle, Workday, PeopleSoft, JD Edwards, Lawson, SAP, Dynamics AX, Salesforce, Microsoft CRM, NetSuite)
- Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing, and Big Data Integration
- Creative (Interactive Project Manager/Art Director, Information Architect, UI/UX Designer, Web/Graphic Design)
Atrilogy has been recognized by Inc. magazine as one of the nation's fastest-growing, privately-held companies. Headquartered in Irvine, California, Atrilogy also has offices in Denver, Phoenix, Atlanta, and Dallas with satellite offices in Boston, Jersey City, Las Vegas, Seattle, and Delhi, India.
Atrilogy Solutions Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.