Live IT Up at Ciber Global
At Ciber Global, we believe the most inspired, innovative and industrious companies should win, regardless of size or legacy. We re the small company that cares and the big company that can. We deliver breakthrough performances and powerful solutions that are anything but cookie cutter in order to give our clients the competitive advantage they deserve.
- This role will be part of the Reference Architecture team supporting platform and tools currency.
- This team supports various tools (e.g. Rundeck, TeamPass, Atlantis, Chef, ElasticSearch, Terraform, Consul, Vault, Jenkins, Etcd) deployed both on premise owned data centers and within the Cloud (AWS and Azure).
- This role will assist the team is maintaining technical currency within the various tools space, for example, closing security vulnerabilities by patching and upgrading, migrating tools to current generation or providing updates OS images for new on premise and cloud VMs Start Time.
Basic Qualifications Required:
- 5-6+ yrs experience in enterprise level Cloud design.
- Strong AWS experience. Design experience in an enterprise environment. Experience in a system engineer/devops role.
- Experience/Familiarity with some technologies used by our teams: Angular.js, Node.js, Spring/Java.
- You should have a general understanding of how the internet works.
- Experience with architecting highly scalable and highly available systems.
- Experience with web and mobile.
- Excellent communication and relationship skills, especially the ability to articulate advanced technical topics to both technical and non-technical staff; ability to articulate business issues/concerns with staff, peers, superiors, and outside parties.
- Strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrates expertise in research, often going outside of their area of individual experience.
- Deep technical experience in consumer and employee facing enterprise systems
- Required knowledge and understanding of technical architecture, application systems design and integration in a large heterogeneous enterprise environment with hands on experience.
- Experience in REST, SOA, Java/J2EE, XML, Websphere/Weblogic/Apache TomCat Application Server, Rules
- Exposure to infrastructure and platform capabilities - container, middleware, messaging, routing components
- Exposure to cloud development and migration an added plus
- Desire and ability to adapt to an ever changing technology landscape by exploring new languages and techniques for software delivery.
- Passion for learning new things but tempering it with adding value to the company.
- Demonstrable analytical and problem solving skills
- Ability to contribute to, and balance delivery against, multiple projects/demands simultaneously.
- Spring Framework, Docker, Akamai, PHP, Restify, Express.
- AppDynamics, jMeter, Android, iOS, F5, HA Proxy, AWS Services, VMware.
Preferred Education: Bachelors in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
Ciber Global is an Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Females/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keep discovering! Click here.
Ciber Global is an IT consulting company who partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, Ciber is an HTC Global Services company. For more information, visit www.Ciber.com.