- Capture migration requirements.
- Assist with creating cloud migration strategies; defining delivery architecture, creating the migration plans, designing the orchestration, and more. Assist in creating and executing of migration run
- Determine source cloud (Physical, Virtual and Cloud) and target Workloads.
- Act as liaison to support teams and clients during migration.
- Use troubleshooting skills and work closely with operations, support, engineering and/or other
functions to ensure successful migrations.
- Responsible for configuration, and optimization of VMware technologies including vCenter Server, ESXi, ESX, Distributed Resource Scheduler (DRS), vMotion, High Availability (HA), Fault Tolerance (FT), PowerCLI, VMware Update Manager (VUM), physical to virtual migrations, Storage DRS, Storage vMotion, vCenter Orchestrator, and vCOPS (VMware Operations Manager).
- Responsible for configuring, monitoring, and troubleshooting iSCSI, CIFS, and NFS storage on Nimble and Dell Equalogic SANs.
- Participation in capacity planning and the development of long-term strategic goals for systems and software in conjunction with end-users and department managers.
- Responsible for ensuring the integrity and security of enterprise data on host computers, servers, databases, and during data transfer in accordance to business needs and industry best-practices regarding privacy, security, and regulatory compliance.
- Responsible for developing, documenting, and maintaining policies, procedures and associated training plans for system administration and appropriate use.
- Microsoft Active Directory configuring, maintaining, and troubleshooting
- Group Policy
- Windows Server 2008/2012/2016/2019,
- Office 365, System Center 2012
- Adheres to the policies and procedures of Clear Tec Solutions, LLC
- Maintains strict confidentiality of client, company and personnel information
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to the mission and values of the organization
- Adheres to company attendance standards
- Performs other duties as assigned
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multi-task and work independently