We have an exciting opportunity for a Systems Engineer with our industry-leading client in Suitland.We will accept corp to corp or w2 contractors. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer:
Requirements of the Systems Engineer:
- Manage and monitor all installed systems and infrastructure
- Maintain operating systems, application software, and system management tools
- Identify issues and provide resolution
- Maintain security, backup, and redundancy strategies
- Work across all levels for problem resolution
- Design, develop, and deploy new applications and enhancements
- Design and perform recovery processes in accordance with the company's disaster recovery and business continuity strategies
- Integrate servers and their associated software into enterprise systems
- Provide orientation and training to end users
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering, Information Technology, or related area
- At least 3 years experience in software installation, maintenance, integration, and configuration for enterprise systems and in the software development lifecycle
- Experience with virtualization and containerization, monitoring systems, and automation software
- Solid scripting skills and networking knowledge
- Strong problem solving, communication, interpersonal, multi tasking, and organizational skills
- Able to direct customer expectations and drive projects forward to completion
Job ID: 329098About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!