12 MonthsJob ID:
At CereCore, our heart for healthcare is interconnected with our knowledge of technical solutions, creating a vital link that ultimately drives the delivery of high-quality care. CereCore
is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) Healthcare. CereCore
is seeking a Systems Engineer
to join our team in Nashville, TN.
This individual will work on-site at one of the nation's leading providers of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare
- Installs and supports server and desktop technologies for centralized division and/or facility equipment (including operating system maintenance, application maintenance, image archive, disaster recovery)
- Provides operational applications support
- Provides support services to monitor, backup, and diagnose servers and storage equipment; recommends corrective action to failing server and desktop equipment
- Supports and coordinates installation of server and desktop technology for new projects. Participates, as needed, in division/facility technical implementation projects.
- Develops and maintains procedures for equipment installation and configuration support
- Creates and maintains documentation for equipment installation and configuration support
- Works closely with corporate, division, and facility personnel to coordinate the implementation and ongoing support of systems physically hosted at the Division Data Center and facility locations
- Coordinates sharing of best practices and policies and procedures
- Participates in activities which improve departmental and organizational performance
- Interfaces directly with a wide variety of end users and technical counterparts in other division, facility, and corporate roles
- Trains Technical Analysts and Sr. Technical Analysts
- Adheres to and supports HCA IT&S standards, policies, and procedures
- Maintains and protects confidentiality with regard to all aspects of patient care
- Adheres to Code of Conduct and Mission and Value Statement.
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Must be able to work 2 nd shift ( 3 pm - 12 am)
- Requires a strong knowledge of supported server, application, network, security systems, virus protection, and hardware configurations.
- Advanced understanding and experience with virtualization, preferably VMware.
- Adaptable and flexible.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude; customer service orientation.
was formed in 2001 as a shared service business within a large hospital operator. We focus solely on helping healthcare organizations align business and IT strategies to improve processes and patient care.
Connect with us on LinkedIn, Twitter
, and Facebook