Title: Systems Engineer
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: WD51702518
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Systems Engineering with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Develops systems concepts of operations.
- Performs multi-discipline requirements definition, synthesis, analysis and allocation.
- Conducts requirements decomposition, develops functional/physical block diagrams and defines interface requirements.
- Analyzes vertical/horizontal requirements traceability.
- Defines verification methodology and develops quality assurance provisions.
- Develops system architecture definition and decomposition.
- Selects and applies architecture modeling framework.
- Performs functional analysis and allocation.
- Analyzes use cases and defines information exchanges.
- Defines physical architecture and interfaces.
- Translates customer requirements, constraints, and operational expectations into product designs.
- Performs trade studies and evaluates alternatives.
- Conducts technical risk and opportunity analysis and develops mitigation and capture plans.
- Develops design hierarchy and integrates specialty engineering provisions.
- Establishes system configuration baseline. Performs systems modeling and system/subsystem integration.
- Develops test plans and procedures.
- Assesses interface protocols and standards.
- Defines instrumentation and data acquisition requirements.
- Executes integrated tests and test reporting.
- Analyzes and develops verification and validation results.
- Bachelor's degree of Science from an accredited course of study, in engineering, computer science, mathematics, physics or chemistry. Typical experience: 5-8 years of relevant experience with a Bachelor's degree, or 3-6 years of relevant experience with a Master's degree.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs