Systems Engineer II
6 Months contract
Cupertino, CA (onsite in the Cupertino area)
Job Description - Firmware Engineer
The Client Beats team is seeking a firmware engineer with firm footing with engineering principles and passion for new technologies; a passionate individual with the skills to research and develop new and innovative solutions for the next Client audio products.
• Genuine passion for innovation and embedded development.
• 4+ years of firmware and device driver development.
• Strong, demonstrable coding skills in C and C++.
• Experience in software feature design and development, rapid prototyping, hardware bring-up and reading schematics
• Experience with standard bus interfaces (I2C, SPI, UART, USB).
• Familiarity with BT and BLE technology/protocols is a plus.
• Familiarity with compilers and toolchains targeting ARM Cortex-M/R/A, ATMEL AVR, etc.
• Excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to work with multiple cross-functional groups with minimal supervision.
The Firmware Engineer will be part of a team that architect, design, develop, and maintain hardware and software systems for audio products. This engineer will also
perform characterization, test and validation of each design; analyze results and create reports/presentations when needed.
This role requires an energetic and motivated individual ready to innovate. Experience in a quick paced rapid development group is highly desired.
The availability of traveling both nationally and overseas is a requirement.
BS/MS in EE/CE or equivalent