SNI is currrently seeking a Systems Engineer II for a client in the Orlando Market who is a leader in their field.Systems Engineer IISupervisory Responsibilities:
No supervisory responsibilities. May lead small development groups.Job Summary:
Conducts and coordinates analysis, design, testing, and documentation of software/hardware systems in accordance with the corporate systems engineering process.Duties:
- System level responsibility on the design and manufacturing of industrial automation solutions.
- Ability to take on Mechanical, Electrical and/or Controls design requirements of a project.
- Evaluates applications for viability, considering risk, complexity and commercial aspects.
- Customer interfacing with ability to effectively communicate the system solution to an application.
- Oversees build costs, ensuring delivery of systems as budgeted, achieving profit margin rates as built.
- Develops standard system packages to target high potential vertical markets.
- Oversees system build and delivery, ensures delivery of quality systems, and customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor's or master's degree in an engineering discipline with 5+ years of engineering related experience
- Simulation experience or equivalent engineering development
- Highly effective verbal and written communicator.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain US Department of Defense Secret Secruity Clearance. ====ship is required
1. Systems Engineering of software intensive systems in at least two of the following systems engineering disciplines: requirements analysis and management, system design and/or system test
2. Bug tracking tool (e.g., Bugzilla or Team Foundation Server)
3. Microsoft Office Suite
4. Strong oral and written communicationsCustomer Service Expectations:
Candidate should be able to communicate clearly in oral and written form, and manage presentations to customers with objectivity.