SNI is currrently seeking a Systems Engineer II for a client in the Orlando Market who is a leader in their field.Systems Engineer IISupervisory Responsibilities:
No supervisory responsibilities. May lead small development groups.Job Summary:
Conducts and coordinates analysis, design, testing, and documentation of software/hardware systems in accordance with the corporate systems engineering process.Duties:
- System level responsibility on the design and manufacturing of industrial automation solutions.
- Ability to take on Mechanical, Electrical and/or Controls design requirements of a project.
- Evaluates applications for viability, considering risk, complexity and commercial aspects.
- Customer interfacing with ability to effectively communicate the system solution to an application.
- Oversees build costs, ensuring delivery of systems as budgeted, achieving profit margin rates as built.
- Develops standard system packages to target high potential vertical markets.
- Oversees system build and delivery, ensures delivery of quality systems, and customer satisfaction.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Typically requires a bachelor's or master's degree in an engineering discipline with 5+ years of engineering related experience
- Simulation experience or equivalent engineering development
- Highly effective verbal and written communicator.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain US Department of Defense Secret Secruity Clearance. ship is required
1. Systems Engineering of software intensive systems in at least two of the following systems engineering disciplines: requirements analysis and management, system design and/or system test
2. Bug tracking tool (e.g., Bugzilla or Team Foundation Server)
3. Microsoft Office Suite
4. Strong oral and written communicationsCustomer Service Expectations:
Candidate should be able to communicate clearly in oral and written form, and manage presentations to customers with objectivity.