Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.ResponsibilitiesDescription:
The Network Integration Engineer (IE) translates mission needs into testable performance requirements or features for agile development consumption. Reporting to the Infrastructure Integration Team Lead, the IE captures systems definition for cloud and network operations to enable the implementation of complex mission applications. In addition, the IE also manages related baseline documentation for the government customer.Responsibilities include:
- Support customer and program strategic and tactical planning activities
- Proactively engage customer leadership to provide value-added influence to innovative ways to address new initiatives and hard problems
- Lead the development of system architectures to evolve mission services
- Provide support for remote site activities to include site surveys, coordination, documentation, planning and deployment of systems.
- Translate customer needs into program requirements
- Lead the resolution of complex technical issues and risk management efforts, providing a sound systems engineering approach and an enterprise perspective
- Establish an effective working relationship with the government Operations Chief to ensure program synchronization and technical alignment
- Monitor and provide assured responses to customer action items and program deficiencies
- Participate in technical exchange meetings and provide feedback on project plans and technical products
- Provide technical input to project leads, and engage with the team on project execution
- Closely collaborate with development contractors, information security engineers, and subject matter experts to build a cohesive team in support of mission objectives
- Provide input on network design and implementation plans.
- TS/SCI Clearance (with a current SSBI favorably adjudicated within the last 5 years)
- Bachelor's degree in Systems Engineering, or related STEM degree program
- 6+ years experience in government or industry in relevant work areas including: DoD/IC Acquisition Process, Requirements Process, PPBES Process or system engineering of large complex System of Systems or Service Oriented Architecture/Cloud Environments
- 4+ years of experience with the systems engineering lifecycle
- 4+ years supporting the assessment, evaluation, and deployment of new or emerging technologies into operations or the architectural impacts and a recommendation path forward
- 4+ years of experience in DoD/IC information systems protection.
- 4+ years of experience administering program security requirements and special access management functions.
- 4+ years of experience in managing system interfaces and end-to-end systems integration of new and existing capabilities
- Experience in project management or technical team leadership
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective relationships with senior level customers
- Demonstrated ability to develop and present effective technical presentations to senior management; must possess strong written and verbal communication skills
- Detail oriented, with proven time management and organization skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Advanced degree in Systems Engineering or related STEM degree program
- Experience with CAP/SAP architecture, NSG/ASG and NRO enterprises.
- 2+ years of experience in cloud technology engineering and migration
- 2+ years of experience agile systems engineering and development methods (User Story Generation, Sprint/Scrum Development, Development Back-log management)
- 2+ years experience with network systems and architecture.
- Amazon Web Services (AWS) certification
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)