High level individual contributor responsible for providing leadership for the purposes of supporting Network Back Office component of Charter Mobile Platform. It involves supporting applications, and associated technologies including CBRS, DSDS and eSIM,. Work with Product, Engineering, and Operations stakeholders and drive a team of system engineers towards supporting Spectrum mobile products and services.DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
BASIC / MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS
- Supporting ticket analysis under escalation mode and meet SLA timelines. Duties include ticket triage, data analysis and defect reporting.
- Expert skills in methodical, logical and process driven troubleshooting of platforms, architectures and systems
- Able to lead an outage bridge. Excellent technical skills including strong problem-solving abilities.
- Ability to identify workarounds, create quick scripts to fix the problem
- Experience defining process improvements and so front line agent training to enable faster resolution of tickets
- Understand the system flow, architecture and drive pattern identifications in tickets
- Familiarity with the tasks involved in the day-to-day operation, monitoring, maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Work with and manage systems in a large scale, high availability environment
ADDITIONAL JOB QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering or related field, and/or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum six (6) years of customer ticket resolution experience
- Ability to read, write, speak and understand English
- Strong knowledge of ticketing systems, Remedy preferred.
- Good Business and work flow knowledge for Mobile and wireless domain
- Ability to prioritize, organize effectively, work independently, as well as, in a collaborative and dynamic team environment.
- Able to handle multiple projects and priorities, analyze and interpret data and identify business problems/opportunities.
- Capable of communicating orally and in writing in a clear and straightforward manner with all levels of management and company personnel
- Experience managing multiple projects at one time
- Ability to document, prepare and present data-driven presentations
- Knowledge of software applications such as Word, Excel, etc.
Here, employees don't just have jobs, they build careers. That's why we believe in offering a comprehensive pay and benefits
package that rewards employees for their contributions to our success, supports all aspects of their well-being, and delivers real value at every stage of life.
The pay for this position has a minimum of $72200
. The actual salary offer may be higher as we carefully consider a wide range of factors, including your skills, qualifications, experience, and location. Also, certain positions are eligible for additional forms of compensation such as commissions or bonuses.