Kforce has a client that is seeking a Systems Engineer in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania (PA).
We are interested in hiring a Systems Engineer to work as a member of our Service Delivery Team. This person will work daily with a designated Technical Consultant providing operational support, remediation, and enhancements for our most valued clients. In addition, the successful candidate will be capable of working independently on small scale projects in addition to identifying and acting upon IT best practices.
* IT support relating to technical issues involving Microsoft's core business applications, as well as virtual environments built on Citrix, Microsoft, and VMware
* Coordination and implementation of system solutions for customers using technologies that meet their needs and industry standards
* Working directly with Senior Technical Engineers to implement new technologies and best practices through our diverse customers environments
* Minor project work as required for new or existing customers including new infrastructure hardware, software, and cloud solutions
* Communicating with customers as required: keeping them informed of progress related to enhancements or individual incident activities
* System documentation maintenance and review in ConnectWise
* Significant Operational knowledge of multiple operating systems and services not limited to Windows Desktop and Windows Server versions
* Expert level knowledge with both on-prem and O365 implementation of Microsoft Office Suite
* Interpersonal skills: such as telephony skills, communication skills, active listening and customer-care
* Strong ability to diagnosis technical issues
* Ability to multi-task and adapt to changes quickly
* Technical awareness: ability to match resources to technical issues appropriately
* Service awareness of all organization's key IT services for which support is being provided
* Understanding of support tools, techniques, and how technology is used to provide IT services
* Typing skills to ensure quick and accurate entry of service request details
* Self-motivated with the ability to work in a fast-moving environment
* Full-time employment, exempt role
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.