Kforce has a client in search of a Systems Engineer in Sterling, VA.
* Performs technical planning, system integration, verification and validation, cost and risk, and supportability and effectiveness analyses for total systems
* Analyses are performed at all levels of total system product to include: concept, design, fabrication, test, installation, operation, maintenance and disposal
* Ensures the logical and systematic conversion of customer or product requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints
* Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, detail trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications
* OMS and UCI knowledge
* To be considered for this position, candidates must have experience in a similar role, or they must possess significant knowledge, experience, and abilities to successfully perform the responsibilities listed
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.