Working at Macro Solutions, a leading provider of IT and management consulting services, is an opportunity to collaborate with great people who have a passion for the services they provide to our clients. We are currently seeking an experienced Systems Engineer Lead
candidate for a Federal program in Aberdeen, MD. An active secret security clearance is required. Key Responsibilities:
Education + Experience
- Determine enterprise DoD/Army Cyber security and security standards.
- Develops and implement DoD/Army Cyber security/security standards and procedures.
- Coordinate, develop, and evaluate the network for the organization or enterprise.
- Recommend DoD/Army Cyber security/security solutions to support customers' requirements.
- Identify, report, and resolve system issues in accordance with DoD and Army policy.
- Establish and satisfy DoD/Army Cyber security and security requirements based upon the analysis of user, policy, regulatory, and resource demands.
- Support customers at the highest levels in the development and implementation of doctrine and policies.
- Apply know-how to government and commercial common user systems and dedicated special purpose systems requiring specialized features and procedures.
- Perform analysis, design, and development of security features for system architectures.
- Analyze and define security requirements for the enterprise which may include mainframes, workstations, servers, cloud computing and personal computers.
- Design, develop, engineer, and implement solutions that meet DOD/Army security requirements.
- Provide integration and implementation network/computer system security solutions.
- Analyze general related technical problems and provides engineering and technical support in solving these problems.
- Perform vulnerability/risk analyses of enterprise during all phases of the system development life cycle.
- Ensure that the enterprise is functional and secure.
- Work autonomously to research and design solutions to satisfy customer requirements.
- Proactively identify system and application security weakness and develop solutions to improve security posture.
- Provide project lifecycle management for system and application security driven efforts.
- Conduct research and fact finding to identify DOD/Army policies related to system and application security.
- Create, review and update system and application Cyber security policies and documentation specific to the organization. Create, review and update security architecture documentation specific to the organization.
- Monitor the organization's systems and applications and can recognize suspicious or malicious traffic that is to be logged and escalated appropriately.
- Hold an Active Secret Clearance
- Possess Security+ Certification
- Master's degree with 10+ years of experience or bachelor's degree with 12+ years of relevant experience.
- Experience with the following services and technologies
- Virtual Desktop - Citrix VDI infrastructure hosted on dedicated VMware vSphere clusters with backend iSCSI connected storage, XenApp, Wyse device manager.
- Database - Oracle and Microsoft Structured Query Language (SQL) Server or other relational/non-relational databases, SQL scripting, data models/designs (logical & physical), hardening databases in compliance with applicable STIGs, optimization.
- OS - Unix/Linux/Mac, Satellite, Puppet, Ansible, JAMF, Centrify, Apache, Docker, Kubernetes, PostgreSQL, Postfix, Nessus, ACAS Security Center, Samba, Splunk, Ansible Tower, and PKI authentication with Active Directory integration.
- Domain Services, Infrastructure, Backups, IAVM, and End Point Security.
Macro Solutions is a woman-owned IT and management consulting firm that helps government organizations select, implement, integrate and maintain critical business solutions. A relationship company at our core, we pride ourselves on building high-touch, high-trust environments for our clients and partners, at every level of our business. Assessed at CMMI Maturity Level 3 for both Development and Services and ISO 9001:2015 certification, Macro delivers honest, powerful results from the inside, outward.
Deeply invested in advancing long lasting employee relationships, our distinctive Consultant Care program ensures that our employees are always a priority at every level of the organization and has been integral to our 94% employee retention rate.
Along with a supportive environment and culture that thrives on dreaming big, getting things done and having fun together, Macro Solutions offers employees a full suite of competitive benefits, including health, dental, 401(k), and paid time off.
If you would like to learn more about Macro, are interested in joining our team, or would like to learn more about our Consultant Care program visit our website .
Macro Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer.