|USA UTAH North Salt Lake|
| ManTech is seeking a talented systems engineer with skills and background to contribute to the certification of a new launch vehicle for the Evolved Expendable Launch Vehicle (EELV). This position will serve as the principle liaison for the technical team in the field. |
• General Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Provide technical support to the Program Manager and certification lead; coordinate team activity at the field location.
• Provide systems and technical engineering support to the Air Force program office.
• Assist the Air Force customer create briefing packages suitable for senior AF leadership.
• Participate in system and major sub-system design reviews (SRR, SDR, PDR, CDR, SVR), test and manufacturing readiness reviews; develop and present reports summarizing assessments and results. Collect and track to closure all actions resulting from reviews; Requests for Information and Review Item Discrepancies. Coordinate approval of reports and generate system-level risks from these design reviews.
• Participate in technical Working Groups and Technical Interchange Meetings. Coordinate with team members to establish meeting agendas and publish meeting minutes.
• Assess and evaluate item test plans against applicable standards.
• Evaluate and track system and sub-system issues, risks, and configuration changes.
• Coordinate, plan, and support in Chief Engineer Review Boards (ChERB) or other technical reviews as required.
• Applying knowledge of item design, qualification test results, and manufacturing, to evaluate the suitability and risk of the resulting item.
• Consolidate and coordinate reports, data products, and notes from multiple team members into a single formal report on a routine basis.
• Review the process changes to determine impact to process stability
• Interface with multiple team and government organizations - coordinate multi-agency reports and studies to apply to current Air Force efforts.
• Strong work ethic, self-starter. Able to work independently.
• Strong team player
• Analytical and critical thinking skills
• Knowledge of aerospace systems
• Strong written and oral communications skills
• Applicants must be U.S. persons as defined by the ITAR (22 CFR §120.15)
• Exceptional skills in Microsoft Office suite, especially MS Word, PowerPoint and Project tools.
• Excellent presentation skills
Other Skills Preferred:
• A strong background in launch vehicle concepts is highly desired.
• Experience working with Air Force leadership in a Program Office environment.
• Experience working with the Space and Missile Center (SMC)
• Master's degree in Systems Engineering or related field
|Requires Bachelor’s degree (in Computer Science, Math, Electrical Engineering or related field) or equivalent, and ten to twelve years of related experience.|
|Equivalent Experience/Education |
|10-12 years w/Bachelors Degree |
07-09 years w/Masters Degree
|ManTech International Corporation is comprised of approximately 7,300 talented employees who use advanced technology to help government and industry meet some of their greatest challenges around the world. We adhere to the simple, no-nonsense values on which ManTech was founded more than four decades ago, aligning squarely with the mission objectives of our customers. As our customer base continues to expand and diversify, we continue to diversify our workforce and solutions. Nearly half our employees have a military background, and approximately 70 percent hold a government security clearance. As a leading provider of innovative technology services and solutions for the nation's defense, security, health, space, and intelligence communities; we hold nearly 1,100 active contracts with more than 50 different government agencies.|