Seeking a Systems Engineer to design, test, debug and modify embedded military electronic systems. Work involves analog and digital embedded hardware as well as firmware and software integration.
• Ability to perform hands-on electronic, software and hardware integration, test and debug of military systems, working with a team to resolve technical challenges.
• Knowledge of system and board level electronic testing methodology, including writing and execution of test plans, debugging, and testing.
• Perform system architecture development (block diagrams) and trade studies.
• Interpret customer performance requirements into product requirements, design specifications and design verification plan with appropriate analysis, inspection, demonstration and/or test.
• Collaborate and communicate with management, internal, and outsourced development partners regarding design status, project progress, and issue resolution.
• Coordinate long lead and critical item procurement with purchasing and planning.
• Track development program material status.
• Work with purchasing and engineering team members in resolving supplier issues.
• Demonstrated ability to take initiative to identify and solve complex system level issues.
• Oversee EMI, power and environmental qualification testing.
• Work independently, often interfacing directly with customers.
• Bachelor's or Master's degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering and a minimum of 10 years related experience in military embedded electronic design.
• Proven track record of producing box level systems qualified to military specifications.
• Ability to plan work and accomplish challenging objectives with minimum direction.
• Excellent analytical and empirical problem solving and troubleshooting skills. Ability to evaluate design and system performance.
• Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively, both within and outside one's own work group.
• Excellent leadership and teamwork/interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate effectively.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills.
If you think you are a good fit for this position, please don’t hesitate to apply now!
PeopleWare Staffing, Inc. is dedicated to placing quality individuals into contract and full-time positions. There is no fee charged to our candidates or contractors. Our philosophy is to keep everyone's best interest at heart and make sure there is a good match on skills and personal interests. For more information please visit our website: www.PeopleWareStaffing.com
- We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.
- No third party candidates will be considered for this position.
- US citizens and those authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply.
302 W. Grand Ave., Suite 4 El Segundo, CA, 90245Contact