Business Group HighlightsIntelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions.Responsibilities
Using a holistic approach, designs, develops, evaluates and modifies end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Generates quantifiable requirements based on customer description, system planning and design, and acquisition logistics. Ensures requirements comply with client requirements and government standards through formal verification methods. Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with other engineering disciplines to develop lower level detailed implementation requirements. Establishes and coordinates development of standards, practices, and procedures as related to the overall product development. Designs interfaces and brings system elements together so they work as a whole. Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Customer liaison and support for business development activities and to understand and shape requirements. Participates in system conceptual design and documentation of the design concepts. Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with multi-discipline engineering teams to develop lower level detailed requirements. Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements through compliance verification and validation. Generates system level requirements verification procedures and customer acceptance test procedures. Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they meet the objectives of the contractual requirements and participates in the testing process to validate requirements.
The program role is to perform operationally-unique trades and analyses of current and future mission systems, delivering a wide variety of specialty engineering and analysis in support of operational timelines. This position requires experience and understanding of operational systems and environments. The candidate is required to have a strong technical background with a focus on core systems engineering skills and significant sensor, image science, and/or product quality domain knowledge of mission capabilities and performance.Qualifications
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Polygraph
- Experience with Intelligence Community systems and products
- Ability to lead/coordinate testing activities; Demonstrated understanding of user needs
- Demonstrated success working in collaborative team environments
- Ability to multi-task; Willingness to support surge efforts
- Excellent presentation and communication skills; Demonstrated ability to clearly explain technical issues to technical and non-technical audiences
- Customer focused and capable of representing the customer in community forums
- Bachelor's degree in engineering (aerospace, mechanical, electrical, software), image science, physics, mathematics, or related technical discipline
- Expertise in Image Science (Phenomenology, Sensor technology, Image Processing)
- Experience with image format specifications and imagery support data checkout and compliance to standards
- Experience providing product quality review of imagery and ability to correct for end user exploitation.
- Understanding of the TCPED process
- Experience with validation, verification, and test activities
- Experience in systems engineering processes
- Proficiency in software languages: e.g. Matlab, Python, IDL, Perl, C, C++, etc
- Master's degree in engineering or related technical discipline
What matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.
Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.
Perspecta is an AA/EEO Employer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.OptionsApply for this job onlineApplyShareEmail this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeedAs a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provision
PAY TRANSPARENCY NONDISCRIMINATION PROVISION
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)