Systems Engineer (Cupertino, CA)
The position involves design and integration of distributed systems for processing image and video data. The role requires close collaboration with a cross-functional team of computer vision researchers and software engineers to develop proto-typical systems.
We expect the successful candidate to be excited about collaborating with designers, product owners, and R&D specialists to produce the best solutions possible.
We are a close-knit team of engineers, designers and product owners working towards a new generation of computer vision products based on our event-driven, just-in-time video analytics architecture. Our approach is unified across edge and cloud, enabling custom fits for different business environments.
The ideal candidate will have 3+ years of software development experience, solid grasp of system integration and distributed systems. Familiarity with small form factor computing is a plus.
• Prototype complex distribute systems for processing image and video data
• Containerize computer vision algorithms and other software packages
• Deploy containers on embedded systems
• Design/create data stores for embedded systems
• Testing and verification of prototypical systems
• Masters or PhD in Computer Science/Informatics or related field
• Experience in complex distributed systems
• Knowledge of computer vision algorithms
• Familiarity with Docker containerization
• Hands-on experience with stream processing software like Kafka Experience in embedded systems is plus
• Familiarity with hardware systems is a plus
• Scripting languages: Python, Java script, Scala
2001 Gateway Place Suite 150W San Jose, CA, 95110