This individual will need current experience with:
-VMware; We-re on VMware 6.0
-This role will be admin/engineer
-We have several projects going on that this role will help with as well as helping with the current systems.
This role will support our IT Infrastructure across our hardware, virtual, and windows environments .
Major Responsibilities Include But Are Not Limited To
* Provide administration and support for main clients infrastructure supporting software.
* Tier 1 - VMware, Active Directory, LanDesk, Commvault, Citrix
* Tier 2 - SecureAuth, SIEM products,
* Administration experience with Cisco UCS, EMC VMAX, IBM storage, and Lenovo server hardware platforms.
* Candidate must be flexible to support needs of the department. Off hours and weekend support should be taken into consideration.
* Strong skills in Microsoft Active Directory design and administration.
* Work with support staff to address all reported and proactively detected technical issues.
* Proactively look for ways to improve administration, monitoring, and standard operating procedures.
* Willingness to travel for support and project based duties.
* Plan, create and deploy security policies for systems and workstations.
* Monitor and track incidents and trouble calls in a service desk ticketing system in support of the incident and problem management process; recognize high priority tickets and take action within the expected response time.
* Monitoring of infrastructure and responding to alerts within the environment.
* 5 + years of experience supporting Windows Server OS - Windows 2008 to Windows 2016 versions.
* 4 + years of experience diagnosing and correcting issues related to hardware and software.
* Experience with SAN platforms via fiber and direct attached connectivity.
* Experience with desktop/PC support, including support related to Window OS, email, and Microsoft office applications and related Active Directory
* Fundamental knowledge of knowledge of network connectivity and troubleshooting techniques.
* Excellent interpersonal skills that promote a positive team environment and the support of international teams.
* Working knowledge of database platforms for administration. Ex: Microsoft SQL, Oracle
* Familiar with PowerShell scripting and automation of admin functions.
Please email resumes to Gianna.Prosperi@rht.comVMware, Active Directory, MS Windows