Job ID: 2212339 Location:
CHANTILLY , VA , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is hiring a System Engineer to support a dynamic program in Chantilly, Virginia. This position requires an active TS/SCI with Poly to start.
System Engineering expertise to the Government in managing their risk, issues, and opportunities across the Enterprise. Responsibilities include attendance at risk boards, tracking of Enterprise risks, interface to Government system engineering processes, provides technical support to the Enterprise Management Frame work, and integrates system engineering solutions across the contract. Specific Duties:
Qualifications Education and Experience:
- Provides critical system engineering services to government executing the Enterprise Management Framework.
- Works on all aspects of system engineering from initial identification of risk, opportunities, and issues at the operational level through to the corporate processes.
- Guides the direction of all risks, opportunities, and issues that impact the corporate level decisions. • Provides technical services for corporate level System Engineering meetings and status tracking.
- Develops cross program system engineering standards for the Enterprise Management Framework.
- Integrate across the CLSIC team to provide system engineering insight to the mission integrators and capability managers.
- Reviews and provides technical evaluations of key System Engineering documents • Develops and reviews technical assessments and presentations for senior leadership reviews.
- Generates system engineering status reports and presentations for Weekly Staff Meeting.
- Develops, prepares, and delivers documentation and coordinates execution of all major System Engineering Reviews for the Enterprise.
- Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience.
- 15 years space launch experience
- 8 years government system engineering experience
- Demonstrated ability to establish effective working relationships with other government agencies and mission partners
- Expert knowledge of the system engineering process, to include risk and opportunity management, cross program integration of system engineering issues, and tracking of Enterprise level risks.
- Intermediate knowledge of working launch vehicle to space vehicle interfaces, including mechanical, electrical, mission analysis, launch and SV environments, ground operations, space vehicle transportation and processing, launch readiness, mission interface verification between LV and SV
- Must be a US Citizen with a current TS/ SCI with CI Polygraph
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion , which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom .
My SAIC Benefits.