Job ID: 2200973 Location:
HILL AFB , UT , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
Yes, 10 % of the TimeMinimum Clearance Required:
SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
Top SecretPotential for Remote Work:
SAIC is seeking an exceptional individual to support the Air Force's next generation Intercontinental Ballistic Missile (ICBM) weapon system acquisition. Our customer is the Ground Based Strategic Deterrent (GBSD) Program Office located at Hill Air Force Base, Utah. This is a long-term project with the weapon system anticipated to remain operational until 2075. This is a massive development effort with many opportunities. We are seeking a Systems Engineer with a willingness to learn and contribute in a fast-paced environment. This is a great opportunity to work on the most exciting and challenging development and acquisition effort in the DoD with a great company. This position requires the ability to work efficiently under minimal supervision, exercising initiative and independent judgment in the performance of assigned tasks.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineer will include:
- Recommending modeling approaches for requirements, operational architecture, functional architecture, and physical architecture
- Performing modeling using Cameo with SysML and UPDM
- Verifying the correctness of models
- Interacting with the Government customer
- Supporting new business pursuits and initiatives as requested
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related technical degree from an accredited program with 2+ years related experience or Master's Degree.
- Familiarity with model-based systems engineering (MBSE)
- Familiarity with digital engineering (DE)
- Willingness to learn Cameo/MagicDraw, SysML, UPDM, and DOORS
- Demonstrated self-discipline to plan and prioritize their own work
- Ability to obtain and maintain a US DoD Security Clearance
- Familiarity with Cameo/MagicDraw, SysML, UPDM, and DOORS
- Experience with agile development
- INCOSE ASEP, CSEP, or ESEP professional certification
- OMG OCSMP Model Builder-Fundamental professional certification, or higher
- ICBM Weapon System experience
- Active US DoD Secret Security Clearance granted within the last 5 years
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.