Job ID: 2212558 Location:
MCLEAN , VA , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
TS/SCI with PolyClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
NonePotential for Remote Work:
SAIC, a leading provider of systems development and deployment, targeting and intelligence analysis, systems engineering and integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community (IC) is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives, while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance.
SAIC's National Intelligence Community (NIC) Business Unit, USG Mission and Information Technology Division is seeking an Systems Engineer (SE) to serve as the sole Point of Contact (POC) for numerous system administration events, processing and tracking customer efforts, partnering with program teams to digest mission requirements and proposed designs, and maintaining appropriate security controls throughout the Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Assessment and Authorization (A&A) processes. To protect classified data of the highest sensitivity for CONUS/OCONUS data communication, the SE understands and applies best practices in vulnerability identification, patch management, and mitigation planning throughout server and network security assessment processes. The engineer will construct and maintain Amazon Web Services (AWS) and Microsoft-based environments and facilitate extract, transform, load (ETL) pipelines to automate secure data movement and transformations. Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI with polygraph
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Systems Engineering, Information Technology, or Computer Science
- Five (5) years or more of demonstrated experience in one or more of the following project integration activities:
- Engineering, building, administering, and managing a cloud based Restrictive Handling (RH) environment.
- Configuring, administering and managing network router and firewalls including AWS Security Groups and Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP).
- Using forensic tools including Reveal and Brainspace
- Creating, managing and administering Certificate Authority (CA) and Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) certs.
- Building, managing and securing a Windows Server 2019 and a Linux CENTOS environment.
- Building, administering and managing system clusters.
- Deploying patches using Windows Update Service (WSUS) and Microsoft Enterprise Configuration Management (MECM).
- Using RAPID7, ATHENA, NESSUS, Web-Inspect and AppDetective vulnerability and security scanning tools.
- Using McAfee e-Policy Orchestration (ePO) Anti-Virus management tools.
- Building, administering and managing Reveal's Brainspace.
- Building, administering and managing Microsoft SQL clusters and Postgress relational databases.
- Building and managing Rosette and Symantec Studio.
- Administering and managing NetAPP Storage Clusters.
- Setup, configuring and managing DELL and HP Servers.
- Building and administering Internet Information Services (IIS) and Apache Tomcat web servers.
- Performing the process of transferring data across platforms of varying data sensitivities and requirements.
Covid Policy: SAIC does not require COVID-19 vaccinations or boosters. Customer site vaccination requirements must be followed when work is performed at a customer site.SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are approximately 26,000 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a culture of diversity, equity, and inclusion , which is core to our values and important to attract and retain exceptional talent. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.4 billion. For more information, visit saic.com . For ongoing news, please visit our newsroom .
My SAIC Benefits.