Job ID: 2112370 Location:
SAN DIEGO , CA , US Date Posted:
Engineering and SciencesSubcategory:
NoMinimum Clearance Required:
SecretClearance Level Must Be Able to Obtain:
TS/SCIPotential for Remote Work:
S AIC is seeking a Systems Engineer to support one of our Navy programs located in San Diego, CA. Job Duties:
• Conduct systems / system of systems architecture design, testing, implementation, integration, review, and certification activities.
• Conduct data analyses, interpret, and summarize results.
• Conduct technical requirements definition/allocation.
• Develop technical documentation, to include test plans and reports. Qualifications Education:
• Bachelors degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Information Technology, Operations Research, Mathematics, Physics, or Business Administration and 2 or more years of experience - additional years of experience accepted in lieu of degree Clearance:
• Must currently obtain a Secret clearance with ability to obtain a TS/SCI Skills
• Experience with SATCOM/Communications
• Experience with communications and computing architectures and associated documentation.
• Experience with leveraging Computer Aided Drawing (CAD) development practices and using CAD tools.
• Excellent analytical, critical thinking, and data mining skills
• Excellent oral and written skills.
• Proficient in Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
• Ability to work independently and as a team member.
• Ability to learn and apply technical concepts to assigned duties.
• Ability to explore and examine data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of drawing conclusions to address business problems. Desired Skills:
COVID Policy: Prospective and/or new employees will be required to adhere with SAIC's vaccination policy. All SAIC employees must be fully vaccinated and they must submit proof of vaccination on their first day of employment. Prospective or new employees may seek an exemption to the vaccination requirement at Contact Us and must have an approved exemption prior to the start of their employment. Customer site vaccination requirements, if more strict, will take precedence over SAIC's vaccination policy.
SAIC® is a premier Fortune 500® technology integrator driving our nation's technology transformation. Our robust portfolio of offerings across the defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets includes secure high-end solutions in engineering, digital, artificial intelligence, and mission solutions. Using our expertise and understanding of existing and emerging technologies, we integrate the best components from our own portfolio and our partner ecosystem to deliver innovative, effective, and efficient solutions that are critical to achieving our customers' missions.
We are more than 26,500 strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by opportunities. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer, fostering a respectful work culture based on diversity, equity, and inclusion that values all contributors. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, SAIC has annual revenues of approximately $7.1 billion. For more information, visit saic.com .
My SAIC Benefits.