Performs design and implementation of IT systems that require the integration of diverse and complex components. Activities include creating a problem statement, defining operational requirements including integration with other systems or components, researching and modeling the system architecture and configuration, investigation alternatives, cost analysis and estimation, and decision analysis. Ensures the logical ad systematic conversion of requirements into total systems solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule, and cost constraints. Performs functional analysis, timeline analysis, requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate requirements into hardware and software specification. Provides specific, detailed information for selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements, facility requirements (including floor layout, power & cooling, network connectivity), data storage, backup, monitoring, operations systems, directory services, identity management, access management, and automation. Qualifications
Bachelors and nine (9) years or more experience; Masters and seven (7) years or more experience ; PhD or JD and four (4) years or more experience. Will consider an additional 4 years of experience in lieu of a degree.
- US Citizen with the ability to obtain a Secret Clearance. An Interim Secret Clearance will be required to start the position.
- Experience with medium to large server/data center environment;
- Automation and Load Balancing Experience;
- Documented experience with scripting (powershell, ansible, bash, python);
- Experience managing and maintaining virtualization cluster
- Experience developing/diagnosing automation scripts (Ansible, Powershell)
- Experience managing VDI infrastructure; preferably Microsoft VDI solution
- Keeping up-to-date with current hardware/software events/releases
- Must have a strong automation experience, software deployment, and configuration management solutions for multiple environments;
My SAIC Benefits.