Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. Responsibilities
Perspecta brings a diverse set of capabilities to our U.S. government customers in defense, intelligence, civilian, health care, and state and local markets. Our more than 270 patents are more than just pieces of paper, they tell the story of our innovation.
With offerings in mission services, digital transformation and enterprise operations, our team of 14,000 engineers, analysts, investigators and architects work tirelessly to create innovative solutions. We have the expertise and experience not only to devise solutions, but to execute on them successfully.The selected candidate will support the client's Technical Director (TD) in assessing new technologies, leading innovation projects, integrating roadmaps, and helping shape the direction of the organization through strategic and tactical methods. The candidate will work a myriad of tasks and be responsible for but not limited to the following:
- Assessing technology roadmaps and providing recommendations on gaps, redundancy, obsolete efforts, and integration points
- Work across multiple teams to understand/evaluate innovation efforts and transition them successfully to the development teams
- Define processes to enhance communication of technology/innovation efforts across the organization
- Translates high level product development strategies into system requirement specifications and works with multi-discipline engineering teams to develop lower level detailed requirements
- Develop acquisition strategies to leverage academia and industry to provide solutions to difficult problem sets
- Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to mission, technical direction, and feasibility
- Facilitate Engineering Review Board (or successor)
- Identify risks and mitigations across technical, operational, and analytical perspectives
- Demonstrated technologist across multiple domains
- Acquisition experience a plus (writing SOWs and assessing proposals)
- Demonstrated ability to develop, shape, and communicate technical strategies
- Build relationships across all levels of the organizations
Requires 12 to 15 years with BS/BA or
10 to 13 years with MS/MA or
7 to 9 years with Ph.D.Clearance
- TS/SCI W Poly About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).