Solidus is searching for two Systems Engineers to support engineering tasks for all phases of prototype systems development, from early design studies to final sell-off.
- Support on site technical Staff in systems engineering activities for a variety of sensor and communication systems, and space and airborne platforms that host them.
- Trade studies, mapping functional and physical decomposition, requirements flowdown, verification and validation planning and execution, systems testing, planning and leading assembly integration and test (AI&T) activities, and systems modeling. (These systems are combination of cutting edge hardware and software)
- Active Secret Clearance; Top Secret desired
- MS Plus 3 years minimum experience, or BS plus 5 years minimum experience
- Experience with systems engineering for advanced systems.
- Familiarity with advanced hardware development and the interaction between hardware and software.
- Ability to work effectively in teams
- Familiarity with digital systems engineering tools such as DOORS, SysML and MATLAB
- Experience with space systems
- Experience with optomechanical systems
Applicants selected must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information. U.S. Citizenship may be required. Solidus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify. NOTICE OF AFFIRMATIVE ACTION PLAN FOR INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES, DISABLED VETERANS AND OTHER PROTECTED VETERANS. It is the policy of this Company to seek and employ qualified individuals at all locations and facilities, and to provide equal employment opportunities for all applicants and employees in recruiting, hiring, placement, training, compensation, insurance, benefits, promotion, transfer, and termination. To achieve this, we are dedicated to taking affirmative action to employ and advance in employment qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans, and other protected veterans. The objective in adopting the Affirmative Action Programs is to place qualified individuals with disabilities, disabled veterans and other protected veterans in all job classifications. These Affirmative Action Programs are available for inspection by any applicant or employee by contacting the Company's EEO Coordinator, in the Human Resources office, Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm