Lackland Air Force Base - San Antonio, TX US (Primary)
Technica Corporation is seeking a ServiceNow ITSM SME to provide subject matter expertise support for Information Technology Service Management (ITSM) applications and modules.
Job Requirements (Knowledge, Skills and Abilities)
- Oversee and administer the ServiceNow ITSM system for AF JWICS in accordance with the IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) framework and ISO 9001 standards
- Manage ServiceNow configuration, modification and update requirements for the ITSM tool suite and integration with other network tools
- Develop standard operating procedures and training on new and existing technologies to government personnel to support the ITSM tool
- Set up approval for workflows, customization, implementation and maintenance of ITSM modules and applications
- Must have TS/SCI security clearance
- 5+ years of experience with ITSM and experience with troubleshooting, isolating and integrating software
- 2 years of experience with SCOM, and exposure to SCCM, SQL Server and Internet Information Server
- Experience with ServiceNow and BMC Remedy for ITSM suites
0 - 10%
Top Secret w/SCI
- ITIL 2011 Foundations
At Technica Corporation, our goal is to provide exceptional professional services and innovative technology solutions that meet or exceed our customer's expectations. We specialize in a wide range of advanced information technology solutions from Systems Engineering to Information Assurance, and from Software Development to Product Solutions. From our locations across the DC Metro area, we provide technological subject matter expertise, program management and business process knowledge as a trusted advisor in support of our Department of Defense and other federal agency customers.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.