Business Group Highlights Intelligence
The Intelligence group provides high-end systems engineering and integration products and services, data analytics and software development to national and military intelligence customers. Serving federal agencies and the Intelligence Community for more than 50 years, the Intelligence group helps our clients meet their mission needs by providing trusted advisors, leading-edge technologies, and innovative solutions. ResponsibilitiesThe contractor shall develop solutions for features for the input and output of different types of Open Data Stores (ODS) data holdings:
- Submit data to the ODS using Transactional Web Coverage Services (WCS-T) as defined by the Open Geospatial Consortium (OGC) for conditioning and cataloging in the ODS Enterprise Metadata Catalog (EMC) via the provided ODS services.
- Provide the status for export events to a client application.
- Provide the cause of the failure for failed exports to a client application.
- Provide notifications of a successful export to a client application.
- Submit data to the ODS using a Geospatial Imagery Access Services (GIAS) Application Program Interface (API), as profiled in the U.S. Imagery and Geospatial System (USIGS)Interoperability Profile (UIP), for conditioning and cataloging in the ODS EMC via the provided ODS services.
- Submit data to the ODS using Secure File Transfer Protocol (SFTP) and File Transfer Protocol Secure (FTPS) for conditioning and cataloging in the ODS EMC via the provided ODS services.
- Provide a Uniform Resource Locator (URL) link to a client application for direct access to the data as stored within the ODS.
- Disseminate data to users at the same or higher security domain utilizing the provided cross domain interfaces, as necessary.
- Continue exports upon resumption of communications in the event of a communications failure with the end destination.
- Receive a dissemination request using a Web Coverage Services (WCS) interface as defined by the OGC.
- Disseminate data using a GIAS API, as profiled in the USIGS UIP.
- Disseminate data utilizing a Web Map Services (WMS) interface as defined by the OGC.
- Disseminate data utilizing a Web Map Tile Services (WMTS) interface as defined by the OGC.
- Disseminate data utilizing the Joint Photographics Expert Group (JPEG) 2000 Interactive Protocol (JPIP) protocol defined in Part 9 of the JPEG2000 suite of standards.
- Disseminate data utilizing the HyperText Transfer Protocol Secure (HTTPS).
- Disseminate data utilizing the SFTP and FTPS protocols.
Requires 10 to 12 years with BS/BA or 8 to 10 years with MS/MA or 5 to 7 years with PhD. About PerspectaWhat matters to our nation, is what matters to us. At Perspecta, everything we do, from conducting innovative research to cultivating strong relationships, supports one imperative: ensuring that your work succeeds. Our company was formed to bring a broad array of capabilities to all parts of the public sector-from investigative services and IT strategy to systems work and next-generation engineering.Our promise is simple: never stop solving our nation's most complex challenges. And with a workforce of approximately 14,000, more than 48 percent of which is cleared, we have been trusted to do just that, as a partner of choice across the entire sector.Perspecta is anAA/EEOEmployer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
As a government contractor, Perspecta abides by the following provisionPay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of the other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c).