Ventera is hiring for a .NET Developer/Systems Engineer to join a new client project supporting a federal agency. This role is based in our Reston, VA offices and because of a Federal Clearance Requirement, US Citizenship is required for this role. This is a modernization project working with Microsoft Stack.
- BS in Systems Engineering, CS or equivalent;
- 6-10 Years of Experience
- Solid .NET Development experience; must be hands on and have experience in developing WCF Services
- US Citizenship
- Experience in Systems Engineering and analysis, requirements development and/or modeling and simulation
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication skills
- Systems Engineering supporting development of software systems- including performance analysis, design assessment, requirements documentation, formal review and process management.
- WCF SOAP and REST Services- 6+ years
- Web API’s, JSON- 3+ years
- Dependency Injection- 6+ Years
- Entity Framework 5.0 or above- 4+ Years
- ADO.NET- 6+ Years
- PL / SQL, Store procedures- 6+ Years