Karsun Solutions - We are Enterprise Modernization Experts!
Our portfolio of long-term contracts help transform business enterprises.
Our Innovation Center provides freedom to explore and experiment.
Our culture is based on true work-life balance and opportunities to learn.
Karsun is a premier consulting services company with a reputation for innovation. We provide Enterprise Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal agencies. Our company is recognized as one of the fastest-growing private companies in the U.S., as well as one of the most promising Government Consulting Solutions Providers. Karsun is an ISO 9001:2008 certified organization.
- This position provides quality assurance support to the group which maintains network and application performance issues.
- Ensures that quality processes are developed in conjunction with the user requirements.
- Performs data collection, entry, and statistical analysis.
- Reviews requirements, specifications, and documentation to gain a thorough understanding of programs and processes to be certified.
- Raises issues, questions and concerns.
- Performs the assessment, development, implementation, and evaluation of program and process components.
- Validates results, reports discrepancies, and follows through to ensure that all issues are resolved.
- Provides or validates estimates for assigned tasks.
- Reviews and consult on network designs
- Reviews and provides recommendations to government managers at Change Review Boards.
- Experience providing quality assurance to network and application performance environments.
- Familiarity with the majority of the following tools and technologies:
- OpNet Technologies Suite
- Computer Associates (CA) NetQos
- Microsoft .CLR
- Strong ability to operate as part of a multi-functional team
- Experience operating in a DevOps environment for at least twelve months preferred.
- Current DHS EOD highly desired.
- Associates degree or more than 5 years of related experience
- US Citizenship is required
NOTE: Ability to obtain Public Trust MBI required.
Karsun Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer. It is the policy of the
Company to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age,
protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.