Title: Systems Engineering - Architecture and Interfaces
Location: Portland, OR
Job #: WD81191518
Note: This job is not open to C2C or 3rd party candidates.
IGNW is an engineering-based resourcing company headquartered in Portland, OR with GEO based teams in Seattle, WA / Austin & Dallas, TX / Southeast US / California. We have global partnerships to deliver the industry's top technical solutions and talent to every one of our clients. Some of our strategic partnerships include Google Cloud, Hashicorp, Puppet, Cisco, and Docker.
So many reasons, one being IGNW being voted Glassdoor's Best Places to Work in 2020 across the U.S. and eight other countries. See the details here https://www.thrillist.com/news/nation/glassdoor-best-places-to-work-2020 . IGNW also earned the Best of Staffing Award for providing remarkable service to job seekers, hiring managers and current Contractors. Check it out! https://www.bestofstaffing.com/agency/ignw/
We are proud to foster a great team working environment and offer highly competitive compensation and full benefits packages including medical, flexible spending accounts, dental, vision, 401k and more
Take a look and see if this is a match.... or any other jobs posted! Project Scope:
Our client is looking for a Systems Engineering with the following skills and experience: Responsibilities:
- Contributes to the development of systems concepts of operations.
- Performs subsystem requirements definition, synthesis, analysis and allocation.
- Conducts requirements decomposition, develops functional/physical block diagrams and defines subsystem interface requirements.
- Analyzes vertical/horizontal requirements traceability.
- Defines subsystem verification methodology and develops quality assurance provisions.
- Analyzes use cases and defines information exchanges, physical architecture, and interfaces.
- Evaluates customer requirements, constraints, and operational expectations and develops product design recommendations.
- Performs trade studies and evaluates alternatives. Identifies and provides input to technical risk and opportunity analysis.
- Develops design hierarchy and integrates specialty engineering provisions.
- Performs systems modeling.
- Drafts test plans and procedures.
- Identifies instrumentation and data acquisition requirements and makes recommendations. Executes tests and contributes to test reporting.
- Analyzes and develops verification results.
- Assists or performs engineering analysis to include affordability, safety, reliability, maintainability, testability, human factors/human systems integration, survivability, vulnerability, susceptibility and system security.
- Assists with system design reviews.
- Experience with MBSE is required.
- Experience drafting SDDs and ICDs is required.
- Familiarity with CONOPS and DoDAF Architecture is required.
- Knowledge of various engineering disciplines such as electrical, mechanical, and systems. The ability to communicate with technical personnel from multiple skill areas and functions to evaluate technical information and issues impacting design, production, and support of products, services, or other deliverables.
- Experience establishing test requirements from supporting documentation, test plans, internal and external customers. Knowledge of domestic and international regulations (e.g. FAA and DOD regulations) on the certification of test articles/vehicles to assure compliance of design.
- Can apply technical standards, principles, theories, concepts, and techniques.
- Provides solutions to a variety of technical problems of moderate scope and complexity.
- Works under general supervision. Follows established procedures.
- Contributes to completion of milestones associated with specific projects.
- Derives and allocates requirements (e.g., system, sub-system, software) and show traceability throughout the product lifecycle.
- Knowledge and understanding of phases of system development lifecycle including (requirements definition, system design, build/integrate, test and deployment).
- 2-4 years in an engineering classification with a Bachelor's degree or 0-2 years' experience in an engineering classification with a Master's degree.
Please note: Candidates may need to pass a drug and/or background check.
Please send in your resume today and be sure to get a quick response from one of our onsite recruiters:
Check out our reviews here: glassdoor.com
To view other IGNW opportunities please visit https://www.ignw.io/jobs