We're looking for a Subject Matter Expert in Systems Engineering to provide consultative support for our client in the Metro Boston area.
Responsibilities of the Systems Engineering Consultant:
Requirements of the Systems Engineering Consultant:
- Develop and update system architecture and manage all verification and validation activities
- Create, influence, and maintain subsystem requirements
- Bachelor's degree in Electrical or Electro-Mechanical engineering
- At least 15 years of experience in medical device engineering
- Extensive experience with embedded systems
- Experience with design history files and risk management
- Experience with system design, HML, system integration
- Knowledge of ISO 13485 QMS and medical device consensus standards
Job ID: 354179 About EG Life Sciences:
Founded in 2010, EG Life Sciences is a national professional services firm that delivers strategic consulting and innovative solutions for the pharmaceutical, biologic, medical device, and diagnostic industries. We provide tailored services to clients seeking to manage challenges, improve time-to-market, and fine-tune clinical development and operations. Our team is comprised of dedicated professionals and FDA-regulated industry specialists, each averaging over 20 years of related experience. This combination of services and team members enables us to quickly deliver value-driven life sciences consulting, project management and leadership, and customized project-based solutions.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!