Join SAIC, and help address the nation's most pressing and complex challenges. SAIC works with our customers on missions that strengthen security and safety and protect the basic values of our society. We have an opening for a motivated, dedicated and energetic Systems Engineer to support one of our Programs within the Intelligence Community in Annapolis Junction, MD.
Position duties will include, but are not limited to:
JOB DESCRIPTION: Analyzes user's requirements, concept of operations documents, and high level system architectures to develop system requirements specifications.
- Analyzes system requirements and leads design and development activities.
- Guides users in formulating requirements, advises alternative approaches, and conducts feasibility studies.
- Provides technical leadership for the integration of requirements, design, and technology. Incorporates new plans, designs and systems into ongoing operations.
- Develops technical documentation.
- Develops system Architecture and system design documentation.
- Guides system development and implementation planning through assessment or preparation of system engineering management plans and system integration and test plans.
- Interacts with the Government regarding Systems Engineering technical considerations and for associated problems, issues or conflicts.
- Ultimate responsibility for the technical integrity of work performed and deliverables associated with the Systems Engineering area of responsibility.
- Communicates with other program personnel, government overseers, and senior executives.
TYPICAL EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: No demonstrated experience is required. Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
My SAIC Benefits.