Systems/Test Engineers NEEDED - TS/SCI w/ Poly
Why wake up every day and want more when YOU CAN HAVE IT? Do you love KNOWING at the end of each day that your work made a difference? Have you ever wondered what it would be like to work with one of the BEST in government contracting? Ranked by Forbes in 2018 as a Top 100 government contractor and one of the World s Most Ethical Companies, Team Leidos is one you don t want to overlook.
Everything we do is built on a commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our people, and our community. We embrace and solve some of the world's toughest challenges. We re focused on ensuring our intelligence customers have the right tools, technologies, and tactics to keep pace with an ever-evolving threat landscape and succeed in their mission to protect people and critical assets around the world. Who wouldn t be fulfilled being part of that every day? We know once you join Team Leidos, you are sure to go home at the end of every day knowing YOU MADE A DIFFERENCE, resulting in one of the most REWARDING careers you could have imagined. WE WANT YOU!!
We are seeking qualified candidates in the follow Engineering Disciplines for multiple openings supporting a government customer in a Reston, VA location. Let us know you are interested in knowing more and our Talent Acquisition team will connect you with your PERFECT position. APPLY TODAY to learn more Leidos opportunities and let us know you are open to considering positions as a Systems Engineer and Test Engineer. These positions provide technical expertise and collaboration across an Agile team to ensure system application requirements and user stories are ready for implementation. Qualified candidates support software systems development, including documenting system application requirements, system interfaces, and data sources; and, supporting technical planning, development, integration, and verification and validation. This team also refines customer roadmaps, enterprise epics, and strategic requirements into detailed requirements and actionable user stories to be delivered by the entire team and coordinates with the Scrum Master to prioritize user stories that realize customer requirements. Flexible cross-training to also provide systems engineering, software development, training, security, and testing is also desired. Primary Responsibilities
- Design, development and integration, verification and validation, and fielding. hardware-software-network This role is responsible for technical planning, system
- Evaluates alternatives including cost and risk, supportability and analyses for total systems.
- Duties include performing systems requirements analysis, functional analysis, timeline analysis, trade studies, requirements allocation and interface definition, technical management, integration, system testing, and quality assurance.
- Experience providing technical/management leadership on major tasks or technology assignments
- Experience establishing goals and plans that meet project objectives
- Domain and expert technical knowledge
- Experience directing and controlling activities for a client, having overall responsibility for financial management, methods, and staffing to ensure that technical requirements are met
- Experience interfacing with senior management and negotiating with clients on requirements and deliverables
- Experience planning and leading major technology assignments
- Experience evaluating performance results and recommending major changes affecting short-term project growth and success
- Experience as a technical expert across multiple project assignments
- Experience supervising others
- Candidate must have BS with 0-15 years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 0-13 years of prior relevant experience
- Candidate must have an active TS/SCI with polygraph
TAKE THE INITIATIVE, APPLY TODAY and find out why Leidos is one of the BEST companies to work with. COME BE THE DIFFERENCE with us. "External Referral Eligible" NSOINT
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph
Scheduled Weekly Hours: