Systems GPU Engineer
Full Time opportunity in Redwood City, CA
We are looking for a GPU Engineer to implement optimized and robust realtime image processing pipelines in our mobile ultrasound apps. The candidate shall be well versed in modern GPU architectures, frameworks, and languages, adhere to software development lifecycle best practices and be comfortable working from requirements and detail design documents to production code. The ideal candidate will have ultrasound systems or medical imaging experience.
- Development of GPU-optimized signal and image processing pipelines in collaboration with a cross-functional team of experts, engineers and designers
- Development of automated test procedures and infrastructure of the pipelines
- Design reviews, code reviews, verification testing and analysis of the mobile application
- Ownership of particular imaging modes and features such as advanced image processing, 3D visualization, A.I. assisted detection, etc.
- S. in computer science, electrical engineering, or a related field. Ph.D. preferred
- 4+ years relevant experience in a software development role including experience with mobile OS’s if M.S, 2+ years if PhD.
- Demonstrated abilities of implementing realtime signal processing algorithms on a GPU
- Solid programming skills in iOS (Swift), Android (Java/C++), or Python and familiarity with GPU frameworks/SDKs such as Metal2, CUDA, OpenGL, OpenCL, or Vulkan.