Are you ready to work on world changing technologies? Today, organizations need to move with increased agility and insight to grow and thrive. Dell Boomi is one of the hottest tech companies in the SaaS/Cloud industry, named a Leader for thesixth year in a row in the Gartner Enterprise iPaaS Magic Quadrant and recently recognized by Inc. Magazine as one of the best workplaces. Our award-winning, patented technology is transforming the world of integration by making enterprise-class integration technology accessible and affordable to companies of all sizes.
Dell Boomi provides the foundation on which your business can evolve and innovate. According to a recent survey by Vanson Bourne, connected businesses are far outpacing their competitors. We help organizations connect everything and engage everywhere across any channel, device or platform. More than 7,000 organizations are using Boomi to run better, faster and smarter.
Organizations across industries and geographies are seeking faster and smarter ways to modernize their digital infrastructure. But the increasing complexities of application and data integration is a growing challenge. And with the accelerating pace of business, companies can't afford to spend months on complex and resource-intensive integration projects.
The Dell Boomi cloud-native platform provides revolutionary speed and ease for connecting any combination of on-premise or cloud-based applications for automating business process. Our unified platform includes robust support for core integration, master data, API, EDI and workflow management, all based on one unified, "low-code" development environment. By tapping the power of the Boomi platform, any organization can significantly shorten project times, reduce costs, streamline processes and boost productivity. Our technologies connect applications, assure data quality and automate workflows.
Working at Dell Boomi means doing what you love. We hire trailblazers with an entrepreneurial spirit who can solve challenging problems, make a real impact in technology and want to build something big. If you are passionate about solving hard problems, enjoy working with world-class people and developing cutting edge technology, you should explore a career with Boomi. Learn more at http://www.boomi.com/ or visit Boomi Careers .
We are currently seeking SaaS Software Solutions Consultant candidates for our Boomi division located inDraper, Utah. Our consultants provide integration development and support for the company's customers and partners.
1. Work closely with customers and partners to gather requirements and design complex business application and data integration solutions
2. Translate business processes and requirements into technical integration requirements and designs
3. Evaluate new applications to assess integration approach
4. Provide architecture-level infrastructure recommendations, configuration, and sizing requirements to support the Dell Boomi product suite
5. Be a product expert of Dell Boomi applications including the AtomSphere integration platform and MDM master data management suite
6. Recommend best practices for implementing, managing, and governing integrations using the Boomi AtomSphere integration platform
7. Define and promote the adoption of best practices of Dell Boomi's products across the internal and external user community
Required Technical Skills
1. Proven ability to design and optimize application and data integration processes across disparate systems
2. Experience with enterprise integration tools, middleware technologies, and application and data integration patterns including ESB, MOM, JMS, SOAP/REST web services, databases, ETL
3. Practical experience implementing service s oriented architecture design and enabling technologies including messaging, XML, JSON, web services, and HTTP
4. Experience with Cloud and Software-as-a-Service paradigm and enabling technologies
5. General knowledge of common business systems (CRM, SFA, ERP) and processes (lead to cash, requisitions, order management, etc.)
6. General knowledge of key application infrastructure components such as VMware, storage (NAS, SAN, SMB), Java JVM, networking (firewall, load balancing, proxies)
7. Ability to travel onsite for customers at least 50% of the time throughout North America
Desired Technical Skills
1. Familiarity with Boomi AtomSphere or other visual-based integration middleware platforms
2. Database skills including SQL, data modeling, and databases (e.g. MS SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle)
3. Messaging skills including JMS (e.g. ActiveMQ, MQSeries, OracleAQ)