Systems Integration Engineer
Job Description: ENG1019T3
At Leidos, everything we do is built on our commitment to do the right thing for our customers, our employees, and our communities. Learn more about the values and culture that are the foundations of our business. Our mission is to make the world safer, healthier, and more efficient through information technology, engineering, and science. We offer a robust benefits package including competitive salaries; company matching 401K Retirement Plan; comprehensive medical, dental and vision coverage; flexible work schedule to allow for life/work balance; tuition reimbursement and more.
The Defense Group at Leidos has a career opportunity for a Systems Integration Engineer with an active TS SCI clearance to work in our Aberdeen, MD office. This is an exciting opportunity to use your experience helping the DCGS-A IPCv1 (Intelligence Processing Center) mission. In this mission we support material development/equipment selection efforts and perform system engineering/system integration activities pertaining to the PM DCGS-A IPCv1 system and its associated tenant baselines. Primary Responsibilities
- In this role, the Engineer will:
- Integrate Commercial off the Shelf (COTS) and Government off the Shelf (GOTS) applications and configure network and component configurations to support software delivery to tactical units
- Maintain responsibility for the integration and initial setup of applications on a unified platform enforcing preferred state configurations
- Analyze current system functional and security requirements to identify process and tool integration needs, system dependencies, integration points, system interfaces, and data flows
This position requires travel up to 25% of the time Basic Qualifications
- BS and 4+ yrs of experience; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of a degree
- 5+ years of experience with COTS and/or GOTS software
- Experience with Microsoft Windows Server 2008 and 2012
- Working knowledge of RedHat Linux, VMware, and ESXI
- Active TS/SCI clearance
- Experience with Windows PowerShell or Pearl scripting
- Experience with scripting languages, including Bash, Python, Ruby, or PHP
- Knowledge of Distributed Common Ground System - Army (DCGS-A) components and processes
- Knowledge of a national agency s enterprise applications
- CISSP, CEH, or Java Certification
External Referral Bonus:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 50% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Leidos is a Fortune 500 information technology, engineering, and science solutions and services leader working to solve the world's toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company's 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported annual revenues of approximately $10.19 billion for the fiscal year ended December 28, 2018. For more information, visit www.Leidos.com .
Pay and benefits are fundamental to any career decision. That's why we craft compensation packages that reflect the importance of the work we do for our customers. Employment benefits include competitive compensation, Health and Wellness programs, Income Protection, Paid Leave and Retirement. More details are available here .
Leidos will never ask you to provide payment-related information at any part of the employment application process. And Leidos will communicate with you only through emails that are sent from a Leidos.com email address. If you receive an email purporting to be from Leidos that asks for payment-related information or any other personal information, please report the email to firstname.lastname@example.org .
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, ethnicity, age, national origin, citizenship, religion, physical or mental disability, medical condition, genetic information, pregnancy, family structure, marital status, ancestry, domestic partner status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran or military status, or any other basis prohibited by law. Leidos will also consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with relevant laws.